Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Tablescapes

I have been slowly getting ready for fall around here.  I decided that I didn't want to go overboard, like I sometimes have in the past, and I didn't want to buy many new things since I really didn't need anything.  In my fall decorating this year, I spent 6 bucks on some stems of artificial flowers for the mantel, 9 bucks on real, small orange and small-ish tiger pumpkins, and 3 bucks on pinto beans that I used two different places.  I will let the pictures show you how I spruced up our small dining table in the dining room and the sofa table in there that is in front of our window.






Here is what I already had:

-Large acorns--Hobby Lobby a while back, strip of burlap in bowl leftover from my DIY burlap wreath, you can see that post {HERE}
-Large wooden bowl/trough on sofa table--Pottery Barn Outlet
-2 straw floral arrangements on sofa table-Jo Ann's a few years ago
-Paper banner-made with leftover scrapbooking paper I had--I made one for my daughter's beach-themed birthday party this summer, you can see that post {HERE}
-Bird candle holders-Meijer a few years ago, these are normally behind my kitchen sink
-Fabric on table-leftover from my Fall-ish Pillows-you can see that post {HERE}

Tomorrow I will be posting about some fall changes in our great room, including on our mantel.  I hope you will stop back and take a peek!

Linking up to:

The Lettered Cottage





One Creative Mommy
Western Warmth: Weekend Warmth
It's Overflowing
Not Just a Housewife




Fall Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment