Saturday, February 25, 2012

So you have a level...

Blogging. This is it? How did I get here? Why am I here? I really never know the solutions to these concerns. I listen to individuals discuss folks that execute with their children during the day while the mom is out operating and always got the feeling that they really never know what it’s like. Or maybe they have a pre-conceived concept of what it’s like. I’m wondering there are more than a few folks out there that may end up in this range of execute that I’m in right now.

I’m a musician and have been since I was 18 decades of age. I’ve performed in various companies in my location and currently I’m in a Bon Jovi honor group known as Bon Jacket. I receive money to execute songs before part of stay followers. It’s a excellent job to have as a part job but it’s not my major profession.

I have a level in media from New Britain Institution of Technological innovation, which is placed in Warwick, RI. That generally indicates that I do products with computer systems. Think sites, movie modifying, graphics…all that fun products. It was fun for a while, got a job operating for a organization that provides pro struggling products and generally ran their web page. I did that for a few decades before determining to begin my own web style business. I decided I would be better off without a manager as I execute much better without being frustrated or saw regularly. This is when I began operating from home….back in 2001 or so. Another purpose, an essential one, is that my first little girl was due to be given birth to in Nov of 2002. My spouse had a better shelling out job than I did so the choice was an simple one. I would be the one remaining at house.

I’ve been the CEO of this job as a execute dad for almost 9 decades now. I’ve created a ton of faults but I’m still in this top location. I’ve acquired what to do and what not to do. I’ve decided out how to propagate periods each day to be able to get elements done. It’s not always ideal but neither is anything else in this community. I still control to execute on some sites and perform in the group. I actually run the band’s web page, as well as the web page of the organization enterprise my spouse and I own together. We now have 2 little ladies and 2 pets so the organization is continuing to grow since I began this execute products.

Blogging is just something that came up instantly. My spouse came up with the concept that there are many men out there that do what I do but maybe are not sure of it, or are humiliated of it, or need help or a push with certain elements. Which is what this site is about…the best job on the planet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment